Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Illogical Shit of the Day Japanese Edititon 3/1/11 When anime fan subs go wrong!

Sounds pretty hot. But I think what it was supposed to translate to if I had to guess. I just ate a banana for the first time. Maybe?
I guess he likes to tentacle rape people. Oh those crazy Japanese.

Lori for those who do not know means well "little girl".

Translator note win!

This is great!
This makes my head hurt.

Wait what?

You fail at Japanese
If I ever did a fan-sub I would probably do shit like this all the time.Note I don't know Japanese, but have seen enough Anime to know Japanese people say Thank you sometimes. But it sounds like well Sankyu...Translation Fail

Speaking of translation fail

Fail then win!





Videos of the day!

Here is an awesome Japanese game show where the object of the game is to sit in a classroom, and not laugh while watching someone try to speak English. If you laugh don't worry though all that happens is people come out of no where to smack you in the ass with a kendo stick.


No comments:

Post a Comment